Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present.In the losses our company has suffered in response to their cowardly deceptive type service.
Deception should be avoided whenever possible since it jeopardizes the integrity in a business.
Unacceptable and unethical public behavior to the victims to steal and pass off items not owned by a person or company.We are driven to public awareness for our community to speak out against bad business behavior and unlawful business conduct for the residents of Stamford.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Storage And Removal
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "A couple nights ago I was on my way home on the parkway going southbound a deer ran from the right tapped the right front side of my car and..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."