Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present.In the losses our company has suffered in response to their cowardly deceptive type service.

Deception should be avoided whenever possible since it jeopardizes the integrity in a business.

Unacceptable and unethical public behavior to the victims to steal and pass off items not owned by a person or company.We are driven to public awareness for our community to speak out against bad business behavior and unlawful business conduct for the residents of Stamford.

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

Richardson Supply Co - Business Model the Customer is the Victim Richardson Supply Co "Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more Richardson Supply Co - Removed Our Property John Stanise and Nicole Langer Richardson Supply Co "Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits..." Read more Werner Enterprises - Hit By Their Truck! Werner Enterprises "I was driving south on 101 and just about to get into the left of the 2 turns lanes at Rohnert Park Expressway when their truck came out of nowhere..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more