Stamford, Connecticut

Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present.In the losses our company has suffered in response to their cowardly deceptive type service.

Deception should be avoided whenever possible since it jeopardizes the integrity in a business.

Unacceptable and unethical public behavior to the victims to steal and pass off items not owned by a person or company.We are driven to public awareness for our community to speak out against bad business behavior and unlawful business conduct for the residents of Stamford.

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Richardson Supply Co - Removed Our Property John Stanise and Nicole Langer Richardson Supply Co "Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Geeomotayo Cargo - WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Geeomotayo Cargo "My advice to anyone wanting to deal with this company is to run away! Let my experience be a warning - my dealings with this horrible company is my first..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more