Richardson Supply Co - Removed Our Property John Stanise and Nicole Langer

Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits to follow. They indicated a large budget in their war chest to prepare for a long fight seeking damages this is not a rant.

I read the story about Richardson Gypsum Supply business practice its has victimized customers especially this group. Their is no room in our country for people and business, its an outrage of public trust.

For unacceptable and unethical public behavior practices taking property from their owners. After the court decides it could bring some closure to the victims after losing everything stored.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01, 2014.

Richardson Supply Co - Unlawful business conduct to client or public trust

Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present. In the losses our company has suffered in response to their cowardly deceptive type service.

Deception should be avoided whenever possible since it jeopardizes the integrity in a business.

Unacceptable and unethical public behavior to the victims to steal and pass off items not owned by a person or company. We are driven to public awareness for our community to speak out against bad business behavior and unlawful business conduct for the residents of Stamford.

• courtland road
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2014.

Richardson Supply Co - Business Model the Customer is the Victim

Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc.

I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced.

Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone.

Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practice. Their business model is the customer is the victim.

• richardson supply
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 11, 2014.