Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick.She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc.

I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced.

Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone.

Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practice.Their business model is the customer is the victim.

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

Richardson Supply Co - Unlawful business conduct to client or public trust Richardson Supply Co "Our group is preparing the best course of action against Richardson Gymsum Supply Co in Stamford, Ct and others connected to this company past and present. In the losses our..." Read more Richardson Supply Co - Removed Our Property John Stanise and Nicole Langer Richardson Supply Co "Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more