Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick.She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc.

I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced.

Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone.

Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practice.Their business model is the customer is the victim.

Had an Experience with Richardson Supply Co?

Comments

PODS - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. PODS "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Town to Town Movers - Moving Service Review Town to Town Movers "We hired Town to Town movers to help us move yesterday. My husband called them for the estimate, as we had no appliances to move, just 2 dressers, 2 beds,..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more